We can welcome you between 17hrs and 20hrs. If you would like to arrive earlier or later, please specify at the time of booking. In case of delay, please could you inform us.
Departure is by 11am. There is a baggage room available to leave your luggage for a few hours before your departure (or upon arrival if the room is not ready/early arrivals).
For departures before 8 am, please inform us the day before.
- There is a free public parking 30m from the house open 24 hours, 7/7 days
- Possibility to park maximum of 4 bicycles or motorcycles in our garage
- Breakfast is served between 7.30 and 10.30 am in the dining room or on our terrace if the weather allows it (other hours possible on request the day before)
Please Note :
- City tax: 1,16€ per adult (18 years old) and per day
- Any room key not returned or lost there is a charge of 100€.
- Our house is not adapted to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
- Snacks, picnics and meals are not allowed in the rooms. Take away meals are allowed in the dining room or the terrace.
- Maximum 2 people in our double room “La Rose Féérique” (“The Heavenly Rose”) (baby cot possible)
- Pets are not allowed, we already have a dog. Please do not feed him with any food.
- The house is non-smoking. An ashtray is at your disposal on the terrace. Electronic cigarettes, on the other hand, are allowed.
- It is recommended that you don’t leave valuables in the rooms or accommodation. The Rose of Ducey cannot be held responsible for any theft or loss.
Conditions of reservation and cancellation
- Reservation is guaranteed by payment of a 25% deposit by cheque, bank swift, Chèque-Vacances ANCV, cash or credit card valid at the reservation.
- Settlement upon departure for the guest house is in euros by Chèque-Vacances ANCV, cash or credit card. Consumption and additional services must be paid at end of your stay.
- Free cancellation cases: administrative closure, border closures.
The Rose of Ducey is charging in case of a no-show or late cancellation under the following conditions:
- Free cancellation possible up to 21 days before arrival.
- Starting from 21 days before arrival: 25% (deposit fully acquired by the owner)
- Starting from 14 days before arrival: 50% of the stay is due
- Starting from 7 days before arrival: 100%, the entire stay will be charged.
- No show: 100%, the total stay will be charged.
- In the case of a shortened stay in any seasons, the total amount of the stay corresponding to the initial booking remains fully acquired and will be charged.
- Stay postponements:
– In low season: stay postponements are accepted up to a maximum of -2 days before the arrival date. The amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the owner, and will be charged.
– In mid season (excluding French school holidays) stay postponements are accepted up to a maximum of -21 days before the arrival date. The amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the owner, and will be charged.
– During French school holidays on mid season, stay postponements are accepted up to a maximum of -30 days before the arrival date. The amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the owner, and will be charged.
– In high season, postponement of stay is accepted up to a maximum of -60 days before the arrival date. The amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired by the owner, and will be charged.
However, if these postponement(s) of stay are finally canceled, the entire stay still remains acquired by the owner as initially planned during the first postponement and will be charged.
- A message will be sent on the day of your postponement notification to confirm the new reserved dates to the email address indicated when you made your initial reservation. Without any response, these new dates will be considered tacitly accepted on your part.
- The high, mid and low season dates can be consulted on our RESERVATION page of our website
By validating your reservation, you agree to be registered on our mailing list.