The prices shown on the website or in the brochure are in Euros, all taxes are included. The tourist tax of 1,65€/person/day is not included, and is to be paid directly at La Rose de Ducey. La Rose de Ducey reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time; in this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force at the date of the reservation by the buyer.
La Rose de Ducey, ” Gite de la Rose ” can modify its prices at any time, it being however understood that the reference price for the buyer will always be the one displayed at the reception desk at the time the rental was concluded. The prices do not include the extras the buyer has consumed, which will have to be paid on the spot.
Reservations & Rental Conditions Cottage
It is mandatory that the customer fill in the identification form when reserving, they must complete all the requested details.
Only the payment of a 25% deposit guarantees the reservation of the gîte. This can be made by cheque, ANCV Holiday Voucher, Cash or credit card valid at the time of booking. The payment of the balance will be due on arrival of your stay. The buyer will systematically have his invoice at the time of this payment.
A deposit of 400€ is required on arrival for all stays. This will be returned to you at the end of your stay provided that no material damage has been noted during the inventory of the fixtures on the day of departure.
In July and August: The Gîte de La Rose is rented for a minimum of 7 nights.
Off-season: there is the possibility to rent for 2 or 3 nights minimum depending on low or mid season and French school holidays.
Cancellation conditions Cottage
In all seasons, La Rose de Ducey charges the cost of the entire stay in case of no-show or late cancellation under the following conditions:
High season & school holidays:
- Cancellation without charge possible up to 30 days before arrival, the remainder is due, and will be charged.
- Starting from 30 days before arrival: the deposit is retained and 50% of the remainder is due, and will be charged.
- Starting from 21 days before arrival: 100% is required, and will be charged.
Mid & Low seasons:
- Cancellation without charge possible up to 21 days before arrival, the remainder is due.
- Starting from 21 days before arrival: the deposit is retained.
- Starting from 14 days before arrival: the deposit is retained, and 50% of the remainder is due and will be charged in mid season.
- Starting from 7 days before arrival: 100% is required and will be charged.
No show 100%.
If the customer does not show up and does not notify la Rose du Ducey before 8 p.m. on the first day of the stay, the present contract becomes null and void by right, the owner can advertise the availability of the cottage and rent it to another guest.
In case of shortened stay, in any seasons, the amount corresponding to the initial stay remains entirely acquired by the owner.
Free cancellation cases: administrative closure, border closures.
– In low season: postponements of stay are accepted up to a maximum of -2 days before the arrival date. The total amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired and will be charged by the owner.
– In mid season (excluding French school holidays) postponements of stay are accepted up to a maximum of -21 days before the arrival date. The total amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired and will be charged by the owner.
– During French school holidays in mid-season, postponements of stay are accepted up to a maximum of -30 days before the arrival date. The total amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired and will be charged by the owner.
– In high season: postponements of stay are accepted up to a maximum of -60 days before the arrival date. The total amount corresponding to the initial stay remains fully acquired and will be charged by the owner.
However, if these postponement(s) of stay are finally canceled, the entire stay still remains with the owner as initially planned during the first postponement.
Low, mid and high season dates can be viewed on the RESERVATIONS page of our website.
Une assurance annulation est proposée lors de votre première réservation.
A message will be sent to you on the day of your postponement notification to confirm the new reserved dates to the email address indicated when you made your reservation. Without a response from you, these new dates will be considered tacitly accepted on your part.
– Any key not returned or lost is charged 100 €
-All our buildings are non-smoking. The entire gîte is non-smoking. An ashtray is at your disposal on the terrace on request.
– The children welcomed in this house remain “under the full responsibility of their parents”.
– It is recommended not to leave valuables in the gîte. La Rose de Ducey the owner cannot be held responsible for theft or loss.
– Pets are not allowed, we already have a dog. Do not feed him with any kind of food, or let him enter in the cottage or terrace.
– Thank you for respecting the environment, the tranquillity of the place and other guests: activities within the property end between 10.30 and 11.00 pm at the latest.
– Our house is not adapted to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
– Sheets and towels are changed for long stays after 7 nights.
– Public car park is 50m away, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is the possibility to park in the street in front of the house.
– On request before arrival: There is the possibility to park a maximum of 4 bicycles or motorbikes in our garage located under the gîte.
– By validating your reservation, you agree to be registered on our mailing list.
These terms and conditions of sale are subject to change at any time without notice.
Acceptance and respect of these terms and conditions are deemed to have been acquired upon payment of the deposit.
Check-in at the Gite is between 5 and 8 pm.
The Gite de la Rose must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
For a departure before 8 am, please let us know the day before.
If you wish to arrive, or leave earlier or later,
please specify or check the possibility at the time of booking with the owner.