The prices shown on the website or in the brochure are in Euros, all taxes are included. The tourist tax of 1,16€/person/day is not included, and is to be paid directly at La Rose de Ducey. La Rose de Ducey reserves the right to modify its conditions of sale at any time; in this case, the applicable conditions will be those in force at the date of the reservation by the buyer.
La Rose de Ducey, ” Gite de la Rose ” can modify its prices at any time, it being however understood that the reference price for the buyer will always be the one displayed at the reception desk at the time the rental was concluded. The prices do not include the extras the buyer has consumed, which will have to be paid on the spot.
Reservations & Rental Conditions
It is mandatory that the customer fill in the identification form when reserving, they must complete all the requested details.
Only the payment of a 25% deposit guarantees the reservation of the gîte. This can be made by cheque, ANCV Holiday Voucher, Cash or credit card valid at the time of booking. The payment of the balance will be due on arrival of your stay. The buyer will systematically have his invoice at the time of this payment.
A deposit of 400€ is required on arrival for all stays. This will be returned to you at the end of your stay provided that no material damage has been noted during the inventory of the fixtures on the day of departure.
In July and August: The Gîte de La Rose is rented for a minimum of 7 nights.
Off-season: there is the possibility to rent for 2 nights minimum.
In all seasons, La Rose de Ducey charges the cost of the entire stay in case of no-show or late cancellation under the following conditions:
High season & school holidays:
- Cancellation without charge possible up to 30 days before arrival.
- Starting from 30 days before arrival: the deposit is retained.
- Starting from 21 days before arrival: 100% is required.
- Cancellation without charge possible up to 21 days before arrival.
- Starting from 21 days before arrival: the deposit is retained.
- Starting from 14 days before arrival: 50% is required.
- Starting from 7 days before arrival: 100% is required.
No show 100%.
If the customer does not show up and does not notify la Rose du Ducey before 8 p.m. on the first day of the stay, the present contract becomes null and void by right, the owner can advertise he availability of the gîte. In case of shortened stay, the amount corresponding to the initial stay remains entirely acquired by the owner. Free cancellation cases: administrative closure, border closures, travel restrictions and covid infection on medical certificate.
– Any key not returned or lost is charged 100 €.
– All our buildings are non-smoking. The entire gîte is non-smoking. An ashtray is at your disposal on the terrace on request.
– The children welcomed in this house remain “under the full responsibility of their parents”.
– It is recommended not to leave valuables in the gîte. La Rose de Ducey the owner cannot be held responsible for theft or loss.
– Pets are not allowed, we already have a dog. Do not feed him with any kind of food, or let him enter in the cottage or terrace.
– Thank you for respecting the environment, the tranquillity of the place and other guests: activities within the property end between 10.30 and 11.00 pm at the latest.
– Our house is not adapted to accommodate people with reduced mobility.
– Sheets and towels are changed for long stays after 7 nights.
– Public car park is 50m away, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is the possibility to park in the street in front of the house.
– On request before arrival: There is the possibility to park a maximum of 4 bicycles or motorbikes in our garage located under the gîte.
– By validating your reservation, you agree to be registered on our mailing list.
These terms and conditions of sale are subject to change at any time without notice.
Acceptance and respect of these terms and conditions are deemed to have been acquired upon payment of the deposit.
Check-in at the Gite is between 5 and 8 pm.
The Gite de la Rose must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
For a departure before 8 am, please let us know the day before.
If you wish to arrive, or leave earlier or later,
please specify or check the possibility at the time of booking with the owner.